Posted: 13.09.21 at 10:58 by Heswall Nub News
Spire Murrayfield in Barnston has an exciting opportunity for a career driven individual to join the Business Development team as a Primary Care Liaison Officer on a full-time basis of 37.5 hours per week, on a permanent basis.
The hours will be on a rota: Mon to Fri (between 8 am and 6 pm), and occasional weekends might be required.
Please apply only if you can commit to the above.
As a predominantly field-based member of the Business Development team, the post-holder will be responsible for promoting the hospital and its wide range of services to achieve agreed business targets, and will also have responsibility for organising a programme of daytime and evening educational events.
Murrayfield receives patient referrals from over 200 primary care organisations and teams.
Says Spire Healthcare: "We are offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to build on the hospital’s enviable reputation for outstanding quality and patient care."
Who we're looking for:
- Previous experience in a GP / Primary care background - desirable.
- An effective communicator: the individual will develop and build influential relationships with GP’s, practice colleagues and primary care referrers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- You must also have excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a competitive, commercial marketplace.
We offer employed colleagues a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- The role offers an excellent benefits package with opportunities for career and personal progression
35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options.
- 'Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers.
- Free Bupa wellness screening.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance
An exhibition of excellent framed and un-framed paintings for sale....